Youth Jiu Jitsu
The Youth Program(s) at AJJ is for ages 3-5, 5-7 and 8-12 (teens are recommended to train in the adult program). Classes are structured in a fun, safe environment that will push and challenge your child both physically and mentally.
- Develop Coordination & Self Confidence
- “Train the Brain” to Solve Problems
- Learn Effective, Practical Self-Defense
- No Contracts
- Highly Experienced Instructors
- Safe Training Environment
Jiu Jitsu Benefits...
Ashburn's Premier Jiu Jitsu Academy!
- Black Belt instruction with 20+ years training in Gracie / Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- 1200 sq. feet of seamless mat space for training
- Extensive schedule with morning, mid day, evening and weekend classes.. 7 days a week
- Men and women showers, reception lounge, and off the mat sitting and viewing area
- Adults and Youth Classes
- Hospitality bar and pro shop
- Flexible memberships options with NO CONTRACTS
Ashburn Jiu Jitsu Schedule
Morning, Mid Day, Evening Classes, 7 Days a Weeks
Ashburn Jiu Jitsu
Ashburn Jiu Jitsu (AJJ) specializes in the art of Gracie/Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. 3rd Degree Gracie Jiu Jitsu Black Belt, Mike Horihan, with his son Jake Horihan (Gracie Jiu Jitsu Black Belt), have amassed a great depth of experience working in the industry and on the mats. Together they are prepared to focus their expertise on bringing the highest quality of instruction of Gracie / Brazilian Jiu Jitsu to the Ashburn area.
Ashburn Jiu Jitsu is a proud affiliate of Balance Studios under Phil and Ricardo Migliarese (Relson Gracie lineage).